Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's the Bible For?

Last week Sunday, I attended Trinity Reformed Church here in Rochester, NY with Justin and his parents. The sermon for the day was called "What's the Bible For?" and I knew this would be something I would want to hear. Over the last year, I've really noticed a rise in the ever popular controversial Facebook status popping up in my newsfeed. I have been surprised, and scared, by many of the comments I've seen my friends post right here on Facebook, and I usually keep silent. BUT I had to share the .pdf of the sermon. The minister posts his sermons every week, and I am VERY thankful for this because the message has stuck with me for over a week now. I think it's meant to be shared. I am a young Christian woman and I believe in the power of Jesus AND the power of love. I'm done with all this conflict... I'm so over it and I hope you are too. Whether or not you believe in a God, you should read this sermon. It's really quite good, and you can substitute the word 'Bible' for almost anything else. Here's the info: http://trcroc.org/Sermons/biblefor.pdf <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment